Robotic Milling and Offline Programming Software
KMT's revolutionary CAMpro® software closes the gap between CNC programming and robot programming by seamlessly converting trimming and milling paths generated in CAD/CAM software into complete 6-axis robot programs.
CAMpro is designed for use on KMT RoboTrim® robotic router trimming systems, JetTool® waterjet trimming sytems, and RoboKnife™ ultrasonic knife trimming systems. There are two versions of CAMpro on the market today – one that supports coversion of MasterCam programs and one that supports any CAM program that can be exported into .apt file format.
Benefits of CAMpro include:
- Improved productivity on the machine with off-line programming method versus teaching on the robot.
- Personnel already trained in MasterCam or other CAM packages can easily program a robot with CamPro.
- Makes robotic milling feasible as there are too many points to program on the robot otherwise.
- CamPro simulation interface optimizes machine runtime by verifying robot reach online
- CamPro enables operators to reuse programs that have already been created to run on a CNC machine
- CamPro automatically manages large fi les through the robot memory.
- A single CamPro license can be used to create programs for all of the KMT systems in the customer's possession.
CAMpro PC Requirements:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz 32-bit Intel®-compatible processor. 64-bit Intel®-compatible processors are supported.
- Operating System: Windows XP® (preferred), Windows Vista® (Business or Ultimate), or Windows 2000®, including the latest service packs and recommended updates. NET 2.0 framework.
- Memory: 512 MB system RAM (minimum).
- Graphics Card: 64 MB OpenGL-compatible graphics card (minimum).
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB available hard disk space (minimum).
- Monitor: 1024 X 768 pixel resolution (minimum) at 96 dpi.
- Mouse: 2-button Windows® compatible mouse (minimum).
- Network Protocol: (NetHASP users only) TCP/IP protocol for NetHASP installation; VPN is unsupported.
- Additional Supported Hardware: Dual monitors; multiprocessors; Spaceball® motion controllers.
For additional information on CamPro, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org